About Nomad Explorers Society
One World Philosophy
As we travel we learn from each other, and with that knowledge we use it to understand more about the world We evolve, and become part of One World.
It is an understanding and acceptance of each culture and belief. We absorb from our experiences and each other, we learn that we are all a beautiful part of this amazing planet, we find a desire to help others and appreciate what we have in our own lives.
We can celebrate and give back to each other through our own beliefs, traditions, and experiences, while accepting other people for theirs, and letting that become part of who we are. To become part of One World.
Nomad Travel Ideology
Through Journeys we shall:
1. See the world through our experiences
2. Indulge in all the beauty of the land and sea
3. Experience all the foods and traditions of others
4. Help people when we can
5. Learn others beliefs and accept them
6. Become more enlightened Spiritually
7. Dig deep to learn the history of the world lore
8. Learn from those experiences and evolve
9. Evolve so we can enjoy every moment we live
10. Share our knowledge and experiences with others
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts."